MAC-Form buttons don't work
1. You don't have the Reader installed and its is viewing the forms in Preview.
2. To get Adobe Reader, use the "back" buttons in Safari to go back to our "Blue Login" page!
Right below where you enter your password is a button "Get Acrobat Reader"
2. If you have Adobe Reader BUT the forms do not open?
1. Open the Adobe Reader.
2. Go to Adobe Reader menu (to the right of the Apple menu) and select Preferences.
3. Select Internet from the list of catagories on the left.
4. Make sure there is a checkmark next to Display PDF in Browser. Click OK and quit out of Reader
5. Log back into the Online forms and try again.
NOTE: Newer MAC's do not come with Reader.