How to Personalize Your Settleware e-signing Room
Add photo and customize your personal Settleware e-signing room
1) Go to https://esign.settleware.net/user_create.aspx
2) Sign yourself up for a Settleware account using the same email address that you use with your formsRus.com online forms account under the “Login Information” section. You will need to create and confirm a password to be used with your signing room here. Under the “Personal Information” section, add your first name and last name and then click on the green “Sign Up” button at the bottom.
3) On the next page, you’ll need to check the box labeled “I have read the user agreement and agree to its terms.” and then click on the blue “Create Account” button.
4) An activation email will be sent to your email account from “Sertifi Services”. Please open this email and click on the button that says, “Enable My Account”.
5) You will now be taken to your Settleware Signing Room login page and you will see a message that says “Thank you for activating your account. Please login below.” \
6) Type in your email address and new password that you just created and click “Log In”
7) Now, click on the “Administration” button at the top of the page (Gear icon). Next, click on “My Profile”.
8) You will now be on your “Maintain My Account” page. Click on “Edit Personal Info” at the bottom.
9) Click on “Choose File” and upload the picture that you wish to use for your personal signing room. You will see the name of your file next to the “Choose File” button.
10) Fill out all the information that you wish to enter, such as Initials, Title, Company, primary phone number, preferred language, etc. Most of this will not show up in your personal signing room for your clients to see when they sign documents. (Only your Name, Primary phone number, Email address and picture will show up to your clients)
11) Check the box that says, “Prefill Signature Fields” if you want the system to automatically add your signature and initials to documents that you must sign instead of you having to type them in every location each time you need to sign. It’s a time saver and we recommend it!
12) Click on the Blue “Save” button at the bottom of the page.
13) Next click on the “Log Out” button in the upper right corner of the screen.
14) You are finished!
**PLEASE NOTE** - When you go back into your profile it might NOT show you your picture that you uploaded; however, rest assured that it will be there when you submit a document for e-signing. It should show up later on if you ever log back in to your Settleware portal directly. Go ahead and send yourself a test document to e-sign to make sure everything looks OK to you. It will stay set this way forever unless you decide to change it!
View All FAQ's in the Related Category: